Tess Talks (& Sometimes Listens)
The Tess Talks (& Sometimes Listens) podcast is a staple of Our Little Charm, a community platform that celebrates curiosity. Tess is interested in a lot of things, and explores them all with the help of her friends, featuring a guest on every episode. With underlying themes of self-development and human interest, topics on this show range from travel to trauma to tacos.
WARNING: May contain general wokeness and a pretentious podcast host.
- Confessions of a Ballerina with Carlie Preskitt
- Self Care and Mental Health with Abbey Kochevar
- Tess Talks and Doesn’t Listen
- Thought Diversity with Jenifer Sargent
- His Favorite Daughter, Her Favorite Dad with Rick Williams
- Religious Deconstruction with Ben Welch
- Body Positivity and Professional Dance with Liz Losoff
- Curating Your Library of Experiences with Zach Palmer
- Creativity, Substance, etc. with Adam Baerd